This crossword was created by Brian Carton with EclipseCrossword by Green Eclipse Software — www.eclipsecrossword.com
5. A dropped object's kinetic energy goes ___
6. If you hold a box for five minutes, the work done during that time is ____
7. Power is ________ proportional to time.
15. The gravitational potential energy of a box slid across a __________ surface remains the same
17. A dropped object's potential energy goes _____
18. ______ is needed to deform a spring.
19. Energy and work are _______ quantities
20. Does a normal force do work if the object is not in motion?
23. Energy cannot be created or destroyed (3 words)
25. Unit for power is _____
26. The capacity to do work is called ____
27. Energy of an object due to its motion is _______
28. As an object moves up an incline its potential energy ________
1. The Potential Energy of a sled at rest at the top of a hill is 24J What is its kinetic energy in joules halfway down?
2. Unit for work is _____
3. K is the symbol for ___________ (2 words)
4. Potential energy and height have a ______ relationship
8. Which law is the force in newtons needed to deform an ideal spring a certain distance _______________ (2 words)
9. As power of a machine increases, the time required to move an object a fixed distance _________
10. The unit for spring constant is the _____________
11. If velocity of an object is doubled its kinetic energy will be __________
12. _____ is done when a force is exerted while pulling a wagon uphill
13. Kinetic energy and velocity have a __________ relationship (2 words)
14. At the ________ (2 words) point in its fall the kinetic energy of freely falling object equals its potential energy
16. As an object falls freely in a _______ its total energy remains the same
21. The rate of change of work with respect to time is _______
22. Which energy is stored?
24. Work and energy are measured in the same ____
25. Earth's gravitational field is equal to the object's ______