2. Which angular direction produces the greatest projectile height?
7. If a satellite is geosynchronous, the period of the satellite's orbit is.... hours
9. A motorcycle travels around a flat circular track. If the speed of the motorcycle is increased, the force required to keep it in the same circular path will...
10. Any body revolving around a larger body is called a
11. If you kick a soccer ball, what is its path called____?
What is the mathematical relationship in F=mv**2
17. What is the symbol for the horizontal component of the initial velocity vector?
19. The horizontal distance traveled is called a
20. The acceleration experienced by an object in uniform circular motion is called
21. A rock is thrown horizontally off a cliff. What is the initial vertical component of the objects velocity?
22. Two objects are dropped at the same time, at the same point above the ground, at any given point the two objects will have the same ....
23. Any object that is launched by some force and continues to move by its own inertia is called a___